Aesthetica Austin Medspa offers the care of a physician, with all of the comforts of a spa. And, as Austin’s first medical spa in 1999, we have value, integrity, experience and quality you can trust. We are one of Central Texas’ most experienced cosmetic dermatology clinics and hold a Diamond injector status for both BOTOX and Juvederm. Our primary physician, Dr. David Sneed,D.O., FAAFP and our team of experts are professionals trained in the art of aesthetics, dermatology as well as the latest cosmetic treatments.
The entire staff that I encountered were extremely courteous and professional. My biggest praise however goes to the girl that performed my service that day. Kristin Gunn was very knowledgable and made me feel at ease. I highly recommend this business and especially Kristin!
S.Slade Austin, Tx
Kristin Gunn Need I say more?!?!? I'll follow her where ever she may go! I live far North West Austin, but I travel down south to Aesthetica just for Kristin! I will never let another aesthetician touch my face. She does all my Botox, laser skin tightening, and laser hair removal treatments.
In the beginning I had to be the worst client ever! I was terrified of getting droopy eye from Botox, come on we've all heard the horror stories! Im a medical professional I can not walk around with an uneven face! I've gone to countless dermatologist and consulted with other Aestheticians, save yourself the time I've already done the leg work! Kristin listens to you and is very patient, above all she's skillful and competent in her profession.
Hands down the best cosmetic injectionist / Botox Injections in Austin! Thank You Kristin!!!
Kristi A. Austin, TX
I would rate this place as good as it gets, but hey, I don't know that since they have been my only provider of Botox since 2008.
The staff is very responsive and compassionate. After having Bell's Palsy, one side of my face was more active than the other due to permanent nerve damage. With careful repeated treatments I have maintained a normal, beautiful appearance ever since my first visit. Best Botox in Austin. Thanks y'all!
Arnica G. Austin, TX
I have rosacea, and not the cute-oh-look-at-me-I'm-Irish type but the full on boil-on-my-face variety. The fine folks at Aesthetica MedSpa have what I need to make it appear that I don't have rosacea at all!
Dr. Patrick Bitters,out of Southern California, is the originator of the treatment which is where Dr. David Sneed and his wife, Sharon learned the process. Everyone at Aesthetica is super NICE! I look forward to every visit, although the photofacial process is a little painful, I have to admit.
I've experienced a reduction of flare-ups from the rosacea. While knowing I have to continue the process, the folks at Aesthetica MedSpa take great care of me!
I have been coming here for years and find the staff responsive and professional. On the very rare occasion I have had a concern it was received, and quickly remedied. I find the prices inline with other high quality establishments in Austin.
My mom also in now a client and she has had the same high level of service.
Dr. David Sneed is the best and he only hires people who are the best. I feel like I am in the best hands when I am here. And they have specials, which really help.
Their efficiency and competence and professionalism is the best in Austin. They know what they are doing. They are always helpful and don't try to sell product that you can't afford. I wish I could buy more products! The Office Manager is excellent and the place is run with such grace. And these are friendly people, not snooty like some of these places can be.
I don't plan to ever go any place else. My facial with was so much fun, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Such a wonderful place and centrally located. Really feel like there is hope for my aging skin after meeting these hard working people.
The women here are so much fun. Every time I get anything done, I end up laughing and having a blast.
I've used GROUPON to find reasonably priced botox throughout Austin-- it would be a GROUPON for an Endymed Treatment that brought me to Aesthetica Med Spa.
The staff was entirely friendly, and well versed in skincare. In short, I am now a 100% loyal customer. I'll no longer look for botox GROUPONS!
Kristin is my "Botox Angel." BTW, I DID notice a skin "plump" after 3 treatments of the endymed...I highly recommend it...
- Received a wonderful, relaxing Birthday facial from Coco! All the ladies at Aesthetica are so so sweet and make me feel relaxed and refreshed… PS Love the new make over. Come check out both locations! And injectable newbies- you are in WONDERFUL hands with Kristen! She will answer all of your questions without any hesitations and make you feel comfortable and you will love your results! :) Regina D.
- I love Aesthetica! I turned 50 this year and they are helping me defy gravity! They are professional and their offices are lovely! T. Davis - Austin, TX
- I have been going to Aesthetica for years to give my skin a little TLC. They have always done a great job with my facials, and my skin looks and feels so much better afterwards. The staff is always warm and friendly and ready to attend to my every need. You can't beat the price and I will definitely keep returning! A. Heath - Austin. TX
- I LOVE coming to Aesthetica for my cosmetic treatments.
The staff is always friendly and professional and make me feel like a valued customer every time I visit. I feel confident that I am receiving the highest quality products and treatments on the market.
Kristin Gunn is an AMAZING injector would recommend her to anybody!
April K. - Austin, TX
- Can not say enough wonderful things about the services!
I have had facials, microdermabrasion, peels and photo facial and all services were performed with complete professionalism!
- I have had several IPL treatments over the past few years that rejuvenated my skin and helped remove sun damage.
I started doing this about age 40 and it has really made a difference, Now, I'm closer to celebrating my 50-years- milestone and want to continue to be healthy, vibrant and without sun damage as much as possible.
Thanks, Aesthetica for helping me with this quest!
- Kristin Gunn is amazing! I have had several different treatments with Kristin and what I love the most is that she really listens to what I want to achieve on that visit and she makes it happen! I highly recommend Kristin and Aesthetic Med Spa! Melissa B.
- The aestheticians at Medspa are awesome and always do a great job in a timely fashion. -Jennifer O.
- I love the new Westlake location; it's convenient and close to my office. The staff there is super friendly and helpful. They are very professional and the special offers are the best I've found in Austin for the excellent quality of products offered. Cynthia H.
- THE BEST! I love it here! Always great work! -Amber L.
- Great, professional atmosphere. Had a Living Social coupon and really enjoyed the experience and was never treated differently than a full pay customer. Lynda C.
- I went to The Aesthetica Medspa At Westlake and I found every one to be professional and was very staifisied with the out come of my procedures.It was a very positive experience and very relaxing. It was wonderful to do something for myself that made me feel good about myself also.-Sandy Y.
- My experience at Aesthetica has been wonderful. I have always been treated with the highest customer service with a personal greeting to each appointment. My sessions are relaxing and comfortable, and I am given valuable information on my skin, treatment options, and future events. -Summer M.
- I've had several facials and treatments done at Aesthetica and it's always a great experience. The staff is experienced and knowledgeable, and they don't try to push you to do things you don't want. I will definitely go back. -Michelle B.
- I have had the pleasure of having many different procedures done here from facials to peels to microderm...they are great. The staff is welcoming and understanding. Each time I have been, I am listened to and consulted before my procedures and I leave feeling not only fresh faced but happy. Dana P.
- I have had various services through Aesthetica Medspa over a several year period. They have always done and good job. I've had several facials, botox, Microderm etc. I highly recommend them and Dr. Sneed. They have great products for sale too. I need to get in there soon. -Theresa T.
- After visiting other "discount" spas I went to Aesthetica for Botox. They were friendly and professional. The treatment I received finally addressed those lines between my eyebrows. They really know what they are doing. Plus they have excellent specials. They are my spa for facial treatments from now on. -Charlotte B.
Wow, What a great experience. Dr. Sneed and his staff did a fantastic job.
I thought all I wanted was Botox Injections. They recommended Voluma in my cheeks and Juvederm in the jowl lines. The recovery was no big deal. Very little bruising (a spot or two.)
The results were so dramatic!! Even I was amazed. I went back 2 weeks later and took another set of photos. I could not believe the change. I knew I liked what I was seeing in the mirror, but the before photos brought it to life. To think all I wanted was Botox.
My friends keep asking me if I've lost weight!!! It is great. I am 100% satisfied customer.