MicroPen collagen induction therapy treatment offers resurfacing of aging skin, acne scars, stretch marks, and provides a rejuvenating option for our patients with less discomfort or downtime. This non-invasive treatment stimulates your skin’s natural healing response, without causing unnecessary damage to the top skin layer and provides superior results.
- Tighten, lift and rejuvenate your skin
- Reduces acne and other surgical scars
- Improves wrinkes and fine lines
- Minimizes pore size
- Improves stretch marks
- Treat alopecia
IS IT TIME FOR A LITTLE CREASE RELEASE?
With Micro-Needling, one of the newest concepts in aesthetic treatment options, your body is encouraged to start repairing and rejuvenating – naturally! Thanks to the miracle of Micro-Needling you can firm, strengthen, lift and rejuvenate your skin tone and texture by increasing your own levels of collagen and elastin production. Micro-Needling is just as effective as ablative treatments such as IPL “Photo-Facials”, Laser Resurfacing, and Chemical Peels, but at a fraction of the cost and lower risk!
- Can increase serum absorption by as much as 1,000 times
- The treatment is almost free of pain
- There are no known negative side-effects
- The process stimulates physiological responses
- There is no damage to the skin
- It can be used on thin skin, and on all areas of the face, neck and body
- Extremely high absorption of any type of chemical substance
- Collagen induction through controlled mechanical stimulation.
- Complete preservation of the epidermis during the procedure
- No permanent damage to the skin, no pain during the procedure
- Realignment of old collagen bundles
HOW LONG UNTIL I SEE RESULTS?
The healing time of our patients vary, though most do heal quickly and start to see results in one day to a week after treatment. Immediately after treatment, patients may notice a red appearance in the treatment area and in rare cases minor pin-point bleeding depending on the depth of the needle penetration.