ACNE TREATMENT PHOTOS
Have you ever wondered what exactly causes acne? Acne develops when cells and natural oils begin to block up tiny hair follicles in the skin. Bacteria work their way into the plugged up follicles and start multiplying. When the body’s immune cells move in to attack the bacteria, the results of the battle are the classic symptoms of acne — swelling, redness, and pimples. Acne medications help by interrupting this process in different ways. Some over-the-counter and prescription acne creams help by unplugging the follicles. Others – such as antibiotics, kill the bacteria that move into the follicles.
STARTING YOUR ACNE TREATMENT
Once you have finished learning all about acne, it’s easy to begin the acne treatment process. We have custom crafted several powerful, personalized acne treatments for those with different skin types.
Dr. Sneed is able to offer you valuable information for acne treatment:
- How To Get Rid of Acne – your skin type and different treatments available
- Regimen for Oily Skin – how to control acne for those with oily skin
- Regimen for Combination Skin – how to fight acne for combination skin
- Regimen for Dry Skin – getting rid of acne with dry skin
- How to Control Breakouts – general tips for controlling acne breakouts
- Acne Treatment Mistakes – what not to do when trying to overcome acne
- Before After